Our Sale of the Year in Santa Monica
Our Sale of the Year in Santa Monica!
Hello Estate sale Shoppers, Million Dollar Estate Sales bring you our best sale of the year, just in time for the Holidays.
This sale is in an affluent part of Santa Monica in a beautiful home. We questioned as to why the home owners didn’t send these items to auction. Everything available is over the top, very expensive, and available.
The owner has exquisite taste in everything she owned, as you may be able to tell from the pictures and description of this sale.
We have to mention this ahead of time. We will be conducting structured entry to this home. Be prepared to wait in line for a period of time. Due to the nature of the items for sale, we will be limiting the number of people in the home at one time. Don’t be discouraged everyone will get into the home, but not at one time.
Some of the items available at this sale are as follows:
· Carved wood and Brass console by Gio Ponti
· Pair of “Bayeux” Porcelain Oil font lamps
· Art Deco Glass Head
· 2 18k Cartier Women’ Watches
· Numerous Hand carved crystal and other mineral birds on rock bases
· Pair of Spool Rigoletto Tables with Walnut finish
· Contemporary Brass Mounted Mahogany Console Table
· Regency Black and Gilt Lacquered Tea Caddy
· Chinese Famille Rose Porcelain Chargers
· Collection of Chinese Export Rose Medallion Porcelain
· Pair of Chinese Export Elephants from 19th Century
· Metal Abstract Sculpture 93” High
· Brown Faux Alligator Games Table
· 4 Chinese Ceramic Burial Urns 33” high
· Pair of Chinese Porcelain Vases 15” high
· Antique Mahogany Pembroke Table 19th Century
· Val St. Lambert Candlesticks
· Ivory tone Dining Table Rectangular Carl Springer
· Circular Walnut Center Table
· Silver Plate Team Service
· Celadon Ritual Vessels Chinese Sung Dynasty
· Jordi Alcaraz “Dues Gotes” Art
· A plethora of Vintage Costume Jewelry Chanel, Barrea, Ciner, Kylo, Henry Bendel, Celine Jeanne, Iradj Morni, Alexis Bittar, and more
· Nice Selection of Art related hardcovered books
· Tons of barware
· Great selection of China Rosenthal, etc
· Tiffany & Co. Clock
· Upholstered Arm Chairs
· 3 Samsung LCD Tv’s
· Roy Lichtenstein HC 9/10 Signed Litho
· A wide selection of Fine Jewelry 18k, 14k, 925, Cartier, Tiffany & Co, a lot of custom and more
· Women Designer Clothing Armani, Andrew GN, Malo, Paule Vasseur, Emilio Pucci, Prada, YSL, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Louboutin, and more
· Chanel and Prada Purses will be available
We will be posting more pictures up until the day of the sale. Please note we will not be honoring any list by anyone. We will be letting in people who are in line. That is our policy. So, if you want to be let in first, you will need to get inline and wait until we open at 9:00 am Saturday.
We will not be answering any calls about any prices at this sale. WE are pricing this estate to sell. We understand the significant value of a lot of the items, but we need to move them. Any questions about any item can be asked in person once we open the sale.
All sales are final with no returns or exchanges. All items are sold on a first come - first serve basis. We reserve the right to refuse to sell or provide service to anyone upon discretion. We accept all major credit cards (minimum $50), but do not accept checks. WE CHARGE A 3% FEE ON CHARGES OVER $500.
You will need to haul your own items. We are not responsible to assist moving heavy items for you. Please do not ask or assume. We have movers on standby if needed.
Backpacks and purses are not allowed in our sales. You will be turned away at the door. By entering this property, you agree to be recorded on our surveillance system. Anyone caught stealing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
No previews or prices given out prior to sale day. Please do not call prior to the sale requesting prices. We do not quote prices before the sale begins.
The owner has requested that no pets be allowed in this home. Service animals with proper documentation will be permitted in accordance to the law.
We do not honor any list generated by anyone. The line at the door is the deciding factor.